Complaints and Remarks
Friends for Life Foundation takes responsibility to handle complaints and remarks about the way of working of the foundation in an adequate way.
This procedure describes the steps that will be taken when handling a complaint or remark.
We define a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction regarding the way of working or approach of Friends for Life Foundation. A complaint gives the foundation information about how to improve her communication towards relations and how to optimize the way of working.
In case you have a complaint you can contact us through email or telephone:
Telephone: +31 (0)70 3242436+31 (0)70 3242436/ 31 6 1176742031 6 11767420 or from Kenya: +254 (0)7 12406206+254 (0)7 12406206/ +254 720072155+254 720072155
When you made a complaint, the following steps will be undertaken:
- Your complaints will be treated as soon as possible, but at the latest within two working days.
- You complaint will be registered.
- The manager of the foundation will contact you to discuss the complaint and the possible solution(s).
- In case the manager is not ale to find a suitable solution with you, he will present the complaint to the board of the foundation.
- The board will give a ruling in the next meeting regarding the complaint and the necessary follow up.
- You will be notified about the ruling of the board.
- If applicable, the solution will be evaluated with you after some time.